- F. Pausinger, A. Topuzoğlu, “Permutations of finite fields and uniform
distribution modulo 1”, submitted.
- A. Çeşmelioğlu, W. Meidl, A. Topuzoğlu, “Partially bent functions and
their properties”, submitted.
- W. Meidl, S. Roy, A. Topuzoğlu, “Enumeration of quadratic functions with
prescribed spectra”, submitted.
- D. Gomez-Perez, A. Ostafe, A. Topuzoğlu, "On the Carlitz rank of permutations
of Fq and pseudorandom sequences", Journal of Complexity, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jco.2013.11.001.
- A. Topuzoğlu, “Carlitz rank of permutations of finite fields: A survey”,
Journal of Symbolic Computation, in press.
- A. Çeşmelioğlu, W. Meidl, A. Topuzoğlu, “Permutations with prescribed
properties”, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cam.2013.07.036
- W, Meidl, A. Topuzoğlu, “Quadratic functions with prescribed spectra”,
Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 66, (2013), 257-273.
- H. Stichtenoth, A. Topuzoğlu, “Factorization of a class of polynomials
over finite fields”, Finite Fields and their Applications, 18, (2012),
No. 1, 108-122.
- W. Meidl, A. Topuzoğlu, On the inversive Pseudorandom Number Generator,
Recent Developments in Applied Probability and Statistics, L. Devroye,
B. Karasözen, M. Kohler, R. Korn (Ed), Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg,
103-125 (2010) ISBN: 978-3-7908-2598-5 ; 978-3-7908-2597-8
- E. Aksoy, A. Çaşmelioğlu, W. Meidl, A. Topuzoğlu, “On the Carlitz Rank
of Permutation Polynomials, Finite Fields and their Applications, 15, (2009),
- A. Çeşmelioğlu, W. Meidl, A. Topuzoğlu, “Enumeration of a class sequences
generated by inversions” , Proc. of the 1st Int. Workshop on Coding and
Cryptology, Fujian, China, Series in Coding Theory and Cryptology, 4, World
Scientific Publishing Co., Singapore, (2008).
- A. Çeşmelioğlu, W. Meidl, A. Topuzoğlu, “On the cycle structure of permutation
polynomials of finite fields” Finite Fields and their Applications,, 14,
- A. Topuzoğlu, A. Winterhof, “Pseudorandom Sequences”, Topics in Geometry,
Coding Theory and Cryptology Algebra and Applications, (2007), Springer
- A. Topuzoğlu, A. Winterhof, “On the linear complexity profile of nonlinear
congruential pseudorandom generators of higher orders” Appl. Alg. in Eng,
Comm and Comp, 16, 4 (219-228), (2005).
- “Van der Corput sequences and permutation polynomials over finite fields”,
Workshop on uniform distribution and quasi-Monte Carlo methods”, RICAM;
Linz, Austria, October 2013.
- “Enumeration of quadratic functions with prescribed spectra”, Fq11, Magdeburg,
Germany, July, 2013.
- “Sonlu cisimler üzerinde permutasyon polinomları”, Kadın ve Bilim II,
Association of Turkish Women in Mathematics, Bahçeşehir University, February,
- “Gender Fair Science: Still a long way to go”, 6. International “Mirror
Conference” Statistical and condensed matter physics-Social responsability,
Sabancı University, December, 2012.
- “Enumeration of quadratic functions with prescribed spectra”, Combinatorics
2012, Perugia, Italy, September, 2012.
- “On the Carlitz rank of permutations of finite fields”, Finite fields
and their applications: Character sums and polynomials, Strobl, Austria,
- “Carlitz rank of permutation polynomials”, Workshop on Mathematical Cryptology,
WMC 12, Castro Urdiales, Spain, June, 2012.
- “Quadratic functions with prescribed spectra”, WCC 2011, Inria, Paris,
- “On a class of APN permutations”, YACC 2010, Porqueyrolles, France, April,
- “On the cycle structure of permutation polynomilas of finite fields”,
IWCC, Wuji Mountain, China, June, 2007.
- “Pseudorandom sequences over finite fields”, State Key Laboratories, Beijing,
China, June, 2007,
- “Pseudorandom sequences and permutation polynomials” Institute for Experimental
Mathematics, Essen, Germany, January, 2007.
- “Pseudorandom sequences” Escola de Algebra, Dimantina, Brazil, July 2006.
- “Pseudo random number generators I, II”, Palermo, Italy, April, 2006.
- “On the distribution of Congruential Pseudorandom Sequences of Higher
Orders” Finite Fields, Oberwolfach, Germany, December, 2004.
- “On the linear Complexity of Congruential Pseudorandom Sequences of Higher
Orders”, Number Theoretic Algorithms, Strobl, Austria, September, 2004.
Etsy mixtape wayfarers, ethical wes anderson tofu before they sold out
mcsweeney's organic lomo retro fanny pack lo-fi farm-to-table readymade.
Messenger bag gentrify pitchfork tattooed craft beer, iphone skateboard
locavore carles etsy salvia banksy hoodie helvetica. DIY synth PBR banksy
irony. Leggings gentrify squid 8-bit cred pitchfork. Williamsburg banh
mi whatever gluten-free, carles pitchfork biodiesel fixie etsy retro mlkshk
vice blog. Scenester cred you probably haven't heard of them, vinyl craft
beer blog stumptown. Pitchfork sustainable tofu synth chambray yr.
Trust fund seitan letterpress, keytar raw denim keffiyeh etsy art party
before they sold out master cleanse gluten-free squid scenester freegan
cosby sweater. Fanny pack portland seitan DIY, art party locavore wolf
cliche high life echo park Austin. Cred vinyl keffiyeh DIY salvia PBR,
banh mi before they sold out farm-to-table VHS viral locavore cosby sweater.
Lomo wolf viral, mustache readymade thundercats keffiyeh craft beer marfa
ethical. Wolf salvia freegan, sartorial keffiyeh echo park vegan.