Aart and Combinatorics
Celebrating the work of Aart Blokhuis
15-19 February 2021 (NEW DATES!)
- Imre Bárány (Alfréd Rényi Mathematical Institute, Hungary)
- Robert Calderbank (Duke University, USA)
- Peter Cameron (University of St Andrews, Scotland)
D'haeseleer (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Zoltán Füredi (Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Hungary)
- Willem Haemers (University of Tilburg, The Netherlands)
- László Lovász (Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary)
- Eric Moorhouse (University of Wyoming, USA)
- Ruud Pellikaan (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands)
- Leo Storme (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Zsuzsa Weiner (Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary)
The aim of this conference is to bring together mathematicians working in the areas discrete mathematics, finite geometry, coding theory, and combinatorics, and to celebrate the scientific achievements of professor Aart Blokhuis.
There will not be any conference proceedings. Instead, there will be a birthday volume dedicated to the scientific work of Aart
which will be published as a Special Issue in the journal Designs Codes and Cryptography. Participants will be
invited to submit a paper related to the conference topics. All
submissions will be strictly refereed according to the usual high
standards of the journal.
It is currently not possible to register.
If you would like to give a talk then please prepare your abstract using
this template in LaTeX and send the tex and pdf file as an email with subject "Aart and Combinatorics - Abstract" to Simeon.
If you have any other queries related to the conference, then please email one of the organisers:
Simeon Ball, Michel Lavrauw and Tamás Szőnyi.